Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Break=Rain!!

It's been a while since I posted! Kenadee, Dennis, & I are doing great! My grandma let us use her timeshare so we have been in Branson for spring break!! It was so nice for us to get out the house....especially for Dennis because he spends most of his days inside the house with Kenadee. We've walked around a lot & had Kenadee out tons which makes me nervous but all
is good so far!

I thought it would be a good idea to go to a timeshare "presentation" so we could get free tickets to Dixie Stampede and the Six show...we listened to a salesperson for 3 hours!! Good news was it was raining, so there wasn't lots we could do otherwise & we got free tickets!!

We're getting used to traveling with the oxygen tanks etc...its a pain bc one tank lasts between 1-2 hours. On the flip side, the oxygen is helping K so much! This week is her fundraiser at school & we feel SOOO lucky to have an outpouring of people who want to help us make our wish come true. We are stinkin' lucky in so many ways.

XOXO

Special thanks to my house-sitter, Anna, this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment