Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I want you to know...

i want you to know...
sometimes i turn the sounds you make into sentences in my head,
on days when i am mad at the world, you are exempt ;),
you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen or known,
when i take a deep breath, and you do too, it makes me smile,
i beat myself up for being sad because that's a moment that's lost with you,
the big, fat, cat, Inca..thinks she is your bodyguard,
my strength in life comes from you,
you look so pretty in bright colors,
i hate mitochondrial disease,

i want you to know that i am blessed to be your mommy & that is all

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
 

 



              hope4kenadee

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lace, I <3 you girl and Dennis and Kenadee :) I think you both are amazing parents, and I am quite sure that the bond you have with your angel is more powerful than this disease. You can understand her, with your heart, and she can you too.

    ReplyDelete