Saturday, March 31, 2012

Woo-Hoo!

I am so behind blogging! Things are going great...K is staying healthy & Circle of Life Hospice are a saving grace. Kenadee's fundraiser went great on Thursday night!! I'll update with total amounts raised next week. So, I've never been a person without words, ever. Lately, I am speechless a lot. I'm so lucky to have friends, nurses, doctors, counselors, & family that love Kenadee just as much as Dennis and I do!

The road that we are on has been tough, but we are so lucky..lucky beyond words that I can even express.

I also feel like when something is "easy," it's suppose to be. For example, getting Kenadee to the beach has been simple..not hard, not stressful...it's almost like people need something good in their lives..like all we hear about is bad things, bad people, and bad choices. Kenadee is the opposite...pure, angelic, innocent. Kenadee lifts the spirit, reminds us to slow down, not take things for granted, to love because we want to-not because we get something in return. Kenadee is love and love is Kenadee!!

Hope4kenadee...

No comments:

Post a Comment