Saturday, February 18, 2012

Quiet your mind...

Thank you Zac Brown Band for those little words....I wish there was a magic pill, food, drink...something to quiet my mind. Since Kenadee's latest decline, her pulmonologist (lung dr), set up an apt for us Tues @8:30. I know it's not good news...not loosing hope or faith but I just know.

There's so much red tape with medical stuff...it breaks my heart that someone's life can be treated like a business transaction. We met with Circle of Life social workers & nurses and they were great. It's just hard for me and my family to even grasp that my daughter is in Hospice...of all the things I wish could be sugar coated somehow..it would be that " hospice." They brought us some info and a green bag with their logo on it. After they left, I immediately hid it in a closet. Who wants to be reminded even more that that's the stage of life their loved one is in?

So, Zac Brown..I am trying so hard to "quiet my mind, soak it all in, and enjoy the ride." I just wish this ride was one that lasted forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment