Tuesday, June 5, 2012

FudPucKeRs & Alligators

We went to Fudpuckers. It's a really fun restaurant in Destin. We got to hold a real alligator! We also got to write our name on anything we wanted to! Mommy wrote our name on an upside down metal bucket. I think that was pretty cool! I fell asleep though ;(. The manager was very nice to us and helped us get around. It's kinda hard at some places because of my wheelchair. While we were there, something weird happened to mommy. While we were eating, a very pretty lady and her family were also eating in the outdoor part of Fudpuckers. There was glass that separated her from us but she could still see me ;). She looked at me, then at mommy, and had tears in her eyes. My mommy was confused at first..she then read the pretty ladies lips as she said.."I'm so sorry, & she's so beautiful." My mommy didn't know what to say but was reminded what others may see when they see me. They may be sad because I am in a wheel chair or I have an oxygen tube. Mommy & daddy aren't sad about that, they are just happy when I'm healthy and able to be out & about. Mommy thought a lot about that pretty lady for the rest of that night. I definetly leave marks on people's hearts when they see me.

 

Things marked off my list in Florida!
Get a tattoo
Go to an aquarium
Eat ice cream
 Sleep with mommy & daddy because there is a boogyman in my closet
 Listen to the ocean
See a dolphin

 Each time I post an update, please share Kenadee's story by updating your social networks, talking to friends & coworkers. Let's get the word out about Mitochondrial disease! Let's help find a cure so that no more mommies, daddies, & Kenadees have to be affected!

No comments:

Post a Comment