Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Destin part 1


Each time I post an update, please share Kenadee's story by updating your social networks, talking to friends & coworkers. Let's get the word out about Mitochondrial disease! Let's help find a cure so that no more mommies, daddies, & Kenadees have to be affected!

We had SO much fun at the beach! Boy, oh boy, I marked lots of things off my bucket list! Look at my list!

Get a tattoo
Go to an aquarium
Eat ice cream
 Sleep with mommy & daddy because there is a boogyman in my closet
                                                                     Listen to the ocean
See a dolphin

 We got to Destin on Saturday! When we first got there, we went to eat at Pampano Joes on the beach! Here are some pics of my first night in Destin!













I was hot already--little did I know that shortly after we returned to our condo, all of the electricity in Destin went out. Daddy & nanna had went to get groceries..mommy & I stayed behind and we got hot! Luckily, the electricity came back on about midnight ;).

1 comment: