Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pretty Princess!

Dear Friends!
    My mommy is making herself do a better job of updating my blog! Last Saturday, I was in a beauty pageant. It was a pageant just for kids with special needs just like me. I had so much fun & of course...looked gorgeous! I was also on tv!If you want to see me on the news, click on this link!    http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=378772

My mommy is also updating my bucket list! I am crossing lots of things of my list!
Me, mommy, & daddy right after the pageant!

Me & daddy


Me & my poppa

Me, my poppa, &  my nana!

Me & my mommy.

GO TEAM KENADEE!!

I got my hair & makeup/ hair done. As you can see, I wasn't too excited about the hair part.
Sleepy Princess!



                                           My Bucket List...

Ride in a convertible and feel the wind in my hair
Blow bubbles with mommy and daddy
Get a tattoo
See my daddy fish with KVD..he watches him all day on t.v. while he's home with me
Go to an aquarium
Go to the zoo & feed the animals
Play with Playdoh
Go bowling
Eat ice cream
Go to the movies in my pajamas
Get a mani-pedi
Sit by the pool and read trash magazines
Attend a birthday party
Go on a boat
Paint a picture for mommy & daddy
Feel the sand in my toes
Get a massage
Have as many birthday parties as people want to have with me
Play Hide & Seek
Lose my first tooth and get a present from the tooth fairy
Have a tea party
Sleep with mommy & daddy because there is a boogyman in my closet
Build a sandcastle
Go down a slide
Be a flower girl in a wedding
Ride in a Ferris wheel
Play in a sports game
Go to a sporting event
Ride a horse
Teach the world about Mito disease
Help find a cure so kids like me can use their muscles to walk, talk, hug their loved ones, and live a long lasting healthy life
Be on TV
Be on the Ellen Show - maybe she can help spread the word
Meet Oprah or Ellen - maybe they can help spread the word
Have 1,000 followers on my blog
Have a song recorded that was written about me
Learn to write my name
Date night with daddy
Date night with mommy
Overcome my illness
Get a package in the mail from a friend
Meet a celebrity
Listen to the ocean
See a dolphin
Make a snow-angel
Catch snowflakes on my tongue
Have a first crush
Have a first kiss
Write my name is wet cement
Have a man get me flowers
Blow an eyelash & make a wish
Meet my aunt Sara and uncle Chris’ baby
Put a smile on a stranger’s face and a thought in their mind
Play in the rain
Get my first haircut & style
Go to Disney World
Become a Girl Scout
Make a wish on a dandelion
Hold a kitten, name a kitten, listen to a kitten’s purr
Go to the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade
Listen to a wind chime
Kiss someone on New Years
Pet a real, live bunny
Meet Jennifer Nettles (my mommy loves her ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment